Marta’s B&B Guest House is close to some of the best entertainment venues in Havana including the following:
301 Avenida de los Presidentes, 14th Floor, La Habana 10400, Cuba
- Mella and Trianon theaters noted for their contemporary and avant-garde dance and theater performances by Danza contemporánea and Conjunto Folklorico Nacional as well as by the daring theater troupe El Público
- La Rampa
- Charles Chaplin
Music & Drinks
- Delirio Habanero’s Piano Bar, live music
- Cafe Cantante Live concerts by aspiring Cuban groups and already established ones.
- Jazz Café, a club that has a live band that starts performing at 10 p.m.
- Gato Tuerto a live music show
- Zorra y el Cuervo a jazz club
(Where you can make tour reservations and get internet/email service)
- Melia Cohiba
- Habana Libre
- Hotel Nacional
- Nacional de Bellas Artes (Cuban and Universal sections): The museum contains a fabulous collection of works by Cuban and foreign artists.
- Decorative Arts Museum
- Napoleonic Museum with an impressive collection of objects that belong to the French Emperor
More. . .
Marta’s B&B Guest House is also within walking distance to banks and currency exchanges (known as CADECAS), as well as historical sites like Revolution Square.